- 2 piece McCain Veggie Finger
- 1 Hot Dog Bun
- 1.5 tbsp Coleslaw
- 1 tbsp Sweet Relish
- 1 Lettuce Leaf
- ?? tbsp Veg Mayo
- 1 tbsp Mustard Sauce
- Take a hot dog bun, slit it lengthwise.
- Apply ?? tbsp. mayo on it.
- Add a lettuce leaf & spread some coleslaw, spread throughout the hot dog.
- Now spread 1 tbsp. sweet relish on top of the coleslaw.
- Keep aside.
- Now fry 2 McCain Veggie Fingers for 3 minutes at 175??C
- Place the fried fingers in the bun.
- Top them with 1 tbsp. mustard sauce.
- Veggie Finger Hot Dog is ready to savour.
Preparation Time: 16 Mins
- 1 ½ tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 ½ tbsp Onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Mint Leaves
- ¼ cup Coriander Leaves
- 1 Green Chilli, chopped
- 4-5 tsp Water
- ¾ tsp Salt
- Separate the leaves from the stem, thoroughly wash the leaves tightly packed to measure
- Blend all the ingredients on medium speed in a blender until the mixture has a smooth consistency
- Serve chilled with McCain Veggie Nuggets
Preparation Time: 10 Mins
Try these Dips with your favorite McCain Products